Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

I was actually tagged twice--once by Katie, and once by Rebekah. I've just been so swamped I haven't had time to respond.

So, 8 things about me...hmmm...does anyone really want to know? Too late!

  1. I changed my major in college 4 times and never did finish after I got married and had a kid. I regret that I didn't finish, but not enough to go back and do it now, 20 years later.
  2. I was born in Florida, lived in Georgia for a year, and have been in Tennessee since I was 9 years old. Yet, I still don't consider myself a Tennessean.
  3. I have had 22 different addresses and changed elementary schools 6 times. And my father was NOT in the military (the oil business). My parents are retired and still move every couple of years.
  4. I actually don't have much self-confidence--I just fake it. (Really, it's true!)
  5. My husband and I attended high schools in the same county, and knew a lot of the same people, but didn't meet until college in another city.
  6. I have three wedding dresses. One I wore for my first marriage, one I bought when engaged, but we broke up before the wedding. And one I wore to marry my current husband of 14 years.
  7. I have only been to two other countries--the Bahamas and Canada. I would love to travel a lot more!
  8. I would love to do adventurous things, but I am too chicken! I also don't like going without the creature comforts--things like air conditioning and indoor plumbing!
OK, boring enough?

So now I have to tag 4 more photographers...

Kristen
Dejah
Charmi
Matt

No comments: