Monday, October 15, 2007

So much happening...

Gosh, I have been so flippin' busy the past two months!

Rebekah and I have one more school to photograph this fall, and all the paperwork and processing that goes with it. Plus wedding albums orders coming in, family pictures for Christmas, and a few high school seniors...and one really exciting project I'll share when it's done.

I also have plans for a whole new look for Lifestyle Images by year end. I can't wait to unveil it all!

I am also getting ready to head west. Seattle, here I come. The only times I have been west of the Mississippi River in my whole life are:

  • Hot Springs, AR for a weekend 14 years ago
  • Dallas, TX for a business meeting 10 years ago
  • Honolulu, HI last year to get my daughter settled at college

So I am totally psyched about seeing Washington State. I hope to have lots of great photos to share when I get back!

In the meantime, I have lots of work projects to wrap up, and deadlines to meet, so I better get back to it.

For now I will leave you with this cutie--isn't he just adorable? He was so happy and easy to photograph. A real pleasure.

2 comments:

sherry boles~ said...

He is cute...What big blue eyes!

Best wishes on your move!!

Mom2Drew said...

FANTASTIC pic!!!!! Love everything about it.