Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I am tired!

I have been cleaning and organizing my office/craft room for the past several days. I would love to have about twice as much space as I do, but that won't happen for a while! So I have a huge pile of scrap supplies that I am going to donate to someone who lost all of her scrap supplies in Hurricane Katrina. And a threw away three garbage bags full of stuff, in addition to a huge printer that doesn't like to work right. Now, I have to go through an enormous pile of memorabilia, and sort it into envelopes to scrap. That will probably take another week!

My friend Cindy is moving to Washington, D.C. this weekend. I will miss having lunch with her every month! I need to think of a nice housewarming gift to send her in D.C.--I want to make something, but not sure what yet.

Right now, I need to decide what we are having for dinner in a few minutes, and get ready to watch LOST!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»