Sunday, March 19, 2006

Finally getting back in the groove...

Well, I have been creating more scrapbook pages. I am working on a Book of Me--focused on things about me. My thoughts, feelings, opinions, like, dislikes, quirks, etc. Here are two of the layouts I completed this week. Thanks Cathy Zielske for the concept and templates on the first one!



I am also working on new promotional postcards and business cards. Here is one of the cards for wedding photography...

The new heat/air system will be installed this week, which is a relief, since summer will be here before you know it. Not looking forward to spending the money, but it has to be done.

OK--so what is up with all the reruns of shows like LOST, Desperate Housewives, etc.? Why do they show three reruns before showing each new episode? So irritating! By the time a new episode airs, you have forgotten all about the show and forget to watch it.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pages are beautiful, and that photo of you is absolutely gorgeous! I received a rolodex from you in a swap a long while ago and was so struck by the great photo (I think we are in another swap together again, lol). Well just wanted to leave a comment to say how much I admire your work!

Marybeth said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I found your blog from the CKMB. I enjoy reading and seeing your layouts! Thanks for sharing!

Marybeth
www.ladybellagrace.blogspot.com