Thursday, June 12, 2008

They grow so fast!

I just love seeing my little clients grow! I first photographed Lily Cate last October. Then I photographed her baby brother, Henry in January. When I photographed them both today, I realized how much they have grown in just 6 months! They are both beautiful and sweet, and I look forward to photographing them for many years to come.

I had fun trying out my new background colors, and these great hats made by my friend Farrah, from 2Peas. Of course, Henry wasn't as thrilled about wearing the hat as I was about photographing him wearing it, lol! And the pettiskirt Lily Cate is wearing came from Kaiya Eve. What little girl can resist these beautiful, soft skirts?

Here's a sneak peak from this morning's session--enjoy!







1 comment:

ChAsMeBadDoOr said...

ohw the kids.. they r so xpressive[:)] lovely shots[:)] my fav is the last one.. though other are fantastic too